Lucky Luke Pilot System for Sale...?

Have something to sell, trade or just get rid of, this is where it goes.
Brace
Grand PuBa

Lucky Luke Pilot System for Sale...?

Post by Brace » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 pm

I am gauging interest on my Sabco Brew Magic pilot system. The base to this set up is the V350MS RIMS system. I converted it to fit 30gal Blichmann G1 kettles with custom stainless steel plumbing. All original features remain intact. The stock burners are more than sufficient to operate this system. It is currently set up for LP gas. It came with natural gas originally, I still have all of the pieces to convert it back. The yield on this is about 26 gal into a fermenter (more if you choose to top up with water at the end of boil) and that has consistently resulted in 20gal finished volume. It also comes with the chill wizard.

I have $6,995 into the system itself, then another $2,000 in blichmann kettles, about $1000 for the chill wizard and about $500 in getting it properly plumbed up with stainless line for a total around $10,500. It has about 10-15 pilot sized batches on it. Before it was the pilot system at lucky luke, it spent a couple years as my home-brew system with regular usage.

I would like to get $6500 out of it. I know the normal swap meet posts aren't usually big ticket items, but I figured it is worth a shot. Does anybody want to make an offer? This is my personal system but we don't use it at Lucky Luke anymore and some money for a car project would be cool...
Overview.JPG
Overview.JPG (196.37 KiB) Viewed 5711 times

Humuluslupulus
Name: Edgar Ortiz

Re: Lucky Luke Pilot System for Sale...?

Post by Humuluslupulus » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 am

Beautiful system! Any chance other members would be interested in purchasing collectively for exclusive group use, meetings' special brew days etc? I would love to see that system fired up

Street
Grand PuBa

Post by Street » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 am

Brace mentioned to me that he sold it to someone back east.
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

Brace
Grand PuBa

Post by Brace » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:55 am

Yep, sorry it sold, that would have been cool to do though.