How do I join?

Want to become part of our little "beer appreciation" group? Find out how here.
tlexin

How do I join?

Post by tlexin » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 pm

How do I join? thanks

breakingbarley
Grand PuBa

Re: How do I join?

Post by breakingbarley » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 am

Tlexin,

Greetings!

Stay tuned to the forum, it doesn't get a ton of use, but we post regularly about meetings and other events, which occur monthly. In May the club takes a trip to the California Homebrew festival so the next true meeting will be in June.

Keep an eye out for the meeting announcements and other events. The meeting location will be listed in the "member information" section. We typically bring a couple bottles or a growler of homebrewed beer to the meeting to share and critique.

If you're not offended by consistent Matt's mom jokes and drinking homebrewed beer, you can pay a nominal sum for annual/prorated dues and join us for a number of events and meetings throughout the year.

Hope to see you at the next meeting!

jaxbru-n
Site Admin
Name: Jack Miller

Post by jaxbru-n » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am

Josh; FYI, to see member information on the board you need to be a BEAVR member.
Life=Barley, hops, yeast and water, it all boils down to beer.

tlexin

Post by tlexin » Mon May 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Well I was planning to attend to the California Homebrew festival this weekend and was hoping I could camp with you guys. My friend Richfu is going too and he became a member last week. Is there a way I could join you guys for the festival?

breakingbarley
Grand PuBa

Post by breakingbarley » Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

If you're a friend of Richfu, come on out.

Take a look at the forums for tent camping costs and we'll settle up on dues after fest. You'll have to get you CHA membership and ticket through their website as well. Let me know if you can bring a keg for fest or for camp.

PM me with any other questions and we'll get together in Temecula!

Street
Grand PuBa

Post by Street » Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

I just created a post for the paypal links for membership but here is a shortcut:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... XKVS7FTD54

To echo what Josh said, make sure you go to the socal homebrew fest site and buy a membership THAN a ticket. You need both. It's a little convoluted for legal reasons but you buy your membership then when you login to their site, you'll be able to purchase a ticket to fest. I think they shut it down Thursday so do it sooner than later. BEAVR can't get you into the fest.

https://www.calhomebrewers.org/shop-2/

Your welcome to throw a tent up with us at our sites. Should have plenty of room. I'll probably collect $30 from everyone to cover the sites, firewood and breakfast on Saturday. There are food vendors on Saturday at fest or it's a short walk back to camp if you want to bring food. Bring some beer for Friday night too. Welcome aboard. What's your name?
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

tlexin

Post by tlexin » Mon May 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Oh my gosh you guys are so fun! I never felt so welcomed! Everyone was really cool and amazing. I was totally acting out of sorts at the festival, but I get emotional when I am drunk. Can't wait to be at the first meeting. I need to brew soon!

Street
Grand PuBa

Post by Street » Wed May 10, 2017 12:33 pm

You're a fest hero Tim and always welcome. Glad you made it and welcome aboard.
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)