2019 Fest Campsite Call out

Street
Grand PuBa

2019 Fest Campsite Call out

Post by Street » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 am

Hey Everyone,

They set the date for the campsite call out for fest and it will be this Wednesday 1/16/19. We should get the lotto call out order this evening or tomorrow. Wish us luck. I just need to know if anyone needs their own site because they are bringing a trailer or are planning on bringing a group of non-BEAVR friends. I'll get enough sites for all the BEAVR's camping in tents, so don't worry if that is your plan. Extra sites will probably be about $60-$70/nt. You can pay me back some day in the future. I'm not too worried about it. Ryan is the only one I know for sure who has asked for their own site so respond to this post if you want a site.

Again, fest will be at Vail Lake (Temecula) on May 3-5. Here is the link that describes the fest and where to buy your membership and ticket. You must first go to the 'Shop' tab and buy a 2019 membership for $10. Then once you have that you can go back to 'Shop' and they'll have the option to buy your 2019 fest ticket. It's $40 if you buy it by the end of January. It then goes up to $45 then $50, so buy now if you want to save a couple bucks.

https://www.calhomebrewers.org/2019-schf-info/
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)